Tata Motors Tough Cover at Bendigo & Seymour Tata
Tata Motors Tough Cover from Bendigo & Seymour Tata at Tata Motors in Bendigo and Tata Motors in Seymour is an ownership program unique for the TATA Xenon in the Australian market. Tata Motors Tough Cover incorporates the following benefits:
- Four Years / 100,000km Factory Warranty
- Four Years / 60,000km Capped Price Servicing
- Four Years Roadside Assist
In addition to the Tata Motors Tough Cover all MY15 Tata Xenon will be updated to include Electronic Stability Control giving the Xenon an ANCAP safety rating of 4 stars as tested on the MY15 4x2 Dual Cab variant.
Tata Motors Tough Cover offers customers class leading value and peace of mind motoring as the only light commercial vehicle under $30,000 with:
- Four Years Warranty – The four-year, 100,000km factory warranty offered on the Tata Xenon is a complete Factory Bumper-to-Bumper new car warranty.
- Four Years Capped Price Servicing - The Xenon has a four-year 60,000km capped & price scheduled servicing program. The Xenon’s service program is inclusive of a complimentary (no charge) service at 3,000km followed by scheduled services at 15,000kms, 30,000km and 45,000km with the final scheduled service performed at 60,000kms. The cost per scheduled service is $385.00 inclusive of labour and parts, including lubricants. Over the four years and/or 60,000km of motoring, the total cost of the scheduled servicing is $1,540.00, less wear and tear items.
- Four Years Roadside Assist – Ahead of the field once again is the Xenon, a 24/7 four-year roadside assist program means worry free motoring for four years
The addition of ESC to the TATA Xenon improves the vehicle stability by detecting and reducing loss of traction (skidding). The Bosch engineered Electronic Stability Control (ESC) added on MY15 models complements the Xenon’s current safety features of Antilock Brakes, Front Seat Belt Pretensioners and Dual Front Airbags.
When ESC detects loss of steering control, it automatically applies the brakes to help "steer" the vehicle where the driver intends to go. Braking is automatically applied to wheels individually, such as the outer front wheel to counter oversteer or the inner rear wheel to counter understeer.
The addition of ESC introduces several other technologies to the Xenon range including Traction and Hill Hold control as well as Drag Torque Control, which prevents the rear wheel locking up when downshifting on slippery roads to maintain directional stability.
Another feature is Hydraulic Brake Assist, which detects an emergency braking situation and applies additional braking force to ‘assist the driver in decelerating the vehicle as quickly as possible; whereas Electronic Brakeforce Distribution changes the amount of braking power sent to each wheel.